|Purchasing a NittanyCow User License |
If you have not already downloaded your free trial, please do so now from the Free Trial page.
When your free 30-day trial is nearing expiration, NittanyCow will prompt you to purchase a user license.
NittanyCow will also prompt you to renew your license each year, after the initial two year activation.
User licenses can be purchased and renewed online.
Purchasing a NittanyCow license:
- An initial purchase will license you to use NittanyCow for two years.
- Licenses are renewed annually following the initial two year activation.
- A user license also entitles you to free upgrades and customer support.
- Please read the terms and conditions before purchasing.
- Ready to Get Started? You can place your order online today and begin preparing more balanced rations.
|Initial Activation||$||450 USD|
|Annual Renewal||$||150 USD|
|Upgrades & Support|| ||FREE|
How the licensing process works:
- You don't need to install any new files or remember any long, complicated license keys.
- Once your license has been purchased or renewed, you will receive an email containing your NittanyCow account information in the form of a user name and password. IMPORTANT: Please save this information.
- NittanyCow will automatically prompt you to update your license key within 10 days of expiration and enable you to download your new license key through our Internet licensing service.
- When prompted to do so, simply enter your account information (if not already provided); click the Update License button on the licensing screen to download the new license; then click Save - that's it.
- If you want to update your license before being prompted, you can do so at any time by selecting the License option from the Setup menu in NittanyCow.
- If you do not have Internet access, please contact Nittany Support Services to arrange an alternate form of license delivery.