NittanyCow Terms and Conditions
Exceptional science and satisfied users — that’s our policy.
Product Usage Policy
- Use of the NittanyCow Dairy Ration Evaluator (NittanyCow) shall be at the user's sole discretion and obligation.
- NittanyCow Support Services, Nittany Dairy Nutrition nor any of its associated parties shall be held liable for any use or mis-use of the NittanyCow program.
- NittanyCow Support Services, Nittany Dairy Nutrition nor any of its associated parties shall be held liable for any incorrect data, calculations, errors in formulas or any other analysis provided by the NittanyCow program.
- User's noticing any incorrect data or analysis should report such errors to NittanyCow Support Services by calling the support line at 800-660-4611 or by email at help@NittanyCow.com.
Commercial Feeds Policy
- Any commercial feed or feed additive whose precise composition has been published in a peer-reviewed scientific journal may be included, free of charge, in NittanyCow upon request or through mutual agreement.
- Feed products whose composition has not been made public will not be eligible for inclusion in NittanyCow because the product composition would then no longer be proprietary. This provision may be waived if the manufacturer provides written authorization to release said information through the NittanyCow program. In such case, the compositional analysis of the product must be made available to NittanyCow Software Services and Nittany Dairy Nutrition, and the data must meet the standard of peer-review publication.
- The inclusion of any commercial feed or feed additive in NittanyCow does not imply endorsement of the product or product claims of the manufacturer by NittanyCow Software Services, Nittany Dairy Nutrition, or any associated parties.
- NittanyCow Support Services, Nittany Dairy Nutrition nor any of its associated parties shall not promote, endorse, nor be held liable for any claims or use or mis-use of any commercial feed products included in the NittanyCow program.
- NittanyCow Support Services and Nittany Dairy Nutrition reserve the right to refuse to include any commercial feed product that does not pass the standard of peer-review publication, whose nutritional values have not been adequately tested and documented, or which may be otherwise deemed inappropriate for any reason.
General Confidentiality Policy
- Any communication between NittanyCow Software Services, Nittany Dairy Nutrition, and a third party regarding the inclusion of commercial feeds into NittanyCow will be regarded as strictly confidential by NittanyCow Software Services, Nittany Dairy Nutrition, and any associated parties.
- Any questions or comments posted to the forum section of the website will be reviewed by NittanyCow Software Services. NittanyCow Software Services reserves the right to remove any forum submissions that are not factual, that are derogatory, inflamatory or contain inappropriate content, that may create legal liability, or for any other reason deemed appropriate by NittanyCow Support Services.
- Any submissions posted to the forum section of the website shall be deemed the exclusive property of NittanyCow Software Services and may be used by same on the website and in marketing materials at the discretion of same. In such case, NittanyCow Support Services shall obtain written permission from the submitting party before using said name or likeness in such marketing material.
Third Party Advertising
- In order to maintain objectivity, NittanyCow does not accept solicitations for advertisements for third parties on its website, marketing materials, or NittanyCow software.